To Friday, August 06, 2021
We are still operating with phase 4 guidelines for golf during Covid-19.
- Open to kids 8-13 years of age
- We can accept 180 players on Fridays with tee times between 6:00 am and 12:30 pm on Rolling Hills.
- The league will start on Friday, June 18th, and run eight weeks through Friday, August 6th.
- We will have two introductory classes on Saturday, June 5th & 12th from 9:30-11:30 am.
- Each week the golfers will have a golf lesson during the round of golf where they will learn and refine certain skills, from chipping to putting, driving, sand shots, etc.
- They will put the lesson to test later in the season with a friendly competition on the last day.
- We have included a registration gift, weekly group lesson, two weeks of introduction and practice at the range (Sat 6/5 & 6/12), golf, and pull cart for the 8 weeks in a single price of $175.00
- The tee times for the first week of play will be made at the Saturday introduction class. Golfers that can't make the class can call the pro shop Sunday, June 13th to make a tee time. Golfers can go straight to the first tee to check-in for their tee time.
- There will be no need for a league golfer to enter the clubhouse unless they need to use the washroom.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Please arrange to be picked up no later than 2 hours and 15 minutes after your tee time.
- Golfers will not be permitted to congregate before or after the round of golf.
- Social distancing must be observed throughout the day.
- Please wear a mask before and after your round of golf.
Our staff will be on the course observing Junior play and enforcing social distancing guidelines.
We invite interested parents to accompany the groups as they play their round and receive their lessons.
Thank you, in advance, for your interest!