Junior League Starts Friday, July 10, 2020
Now that we have reached phase 4 of the Covid-19, we will be able to conduct the Junior League. Unfortunately, we will not be able to take any new league members. To join this year, you must have played last year.
- We can accept 100 players on Fridays with tee times between 6:00 am and 10:00 am on Rolling Hills.
- The league will start on Friday, July 10 and run six weeks through Friday, August 14.
- Each week the golfers will have a golf lesson during the round of golf where they will learn and refine certain skills, from chipping to putting, driving, sand shots, etc.
- They will put the lesson to test later in the season with a friendly competition on the last day.
- Youth on Course program is not available for this league.
- We have included a registration gift, weekly group lesson, golf, and pull cart for the 6 weeks in a single price of $120.
- After registering online, you can call the pro shop and make a tee time between 6 am and 10 am on July 10; Golfers can go straight to the first tee.
- There will be no need for a league golfer to enter the clubhouse unless they wish to use the bathroom.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Please arrange to be picked up no later than 2 hours and 15 minutes after your tee time.
- Golfers will not be permitted to congregate before or after the round of golf.
- Social distancing must be observed throughout the day.
- Please wear a mask before and after your round of golf.
Our staff will be on the course observing Junior play and enforcing social distancing guidelines.
We invite interested parents to accompany the groups as they play their round and receive their lessons.
Thank you, in advance, for your interest!